What are cookies?
As indicated above, cookies offer information on the browsing habits of users and may therefore affect their privacy. Therefore, we wish to provide you with the necessary information on the type of cookies used, so that you have full decision-making capacity in relation to their use and in relation to the protection of your privacy.
In this sense, we hereby inform you that in order to use all the services and functions of the website, you must enable cookies in your Internet browser.
Types of cookies used
Below you will find information on the type of cookies used on the website and their purpose:
- Session Cookies: these type of cookies are designed to collect and store data while users access a website. As the name suggests, these cookies are stored on your terminal until the end of the user’s browsing session.
- Technical browsing Cookies: these allow users to use the different options (e.g. language) or services existing in them. They expire at the end of the session.
- Analytical Cookies: these cookies are designed and used to track and analyse user behaviour. This type of cookies offers the page owner a reading of the website’s activity through aggregated or statistical information. They have different expiry periods depending on the information they offer to the Entity.
- Local storage: i.e. any file created by the web on your browsing device.
The information collected through cookies may be used by Metrovacesa, S.A. and Euro Andalucía Eventos, S.A.
Certain website functions and content may be affected if you prevent the installation of all the website’s cookies.
How to view cookies
All browsers offer the user the possibility of searching for and viewing the cookies installed by a particular website, obtaining information on their duration and the possibility of deleting them, as indicated in the following section. Below are a number of informative links on this issue of the most commonly used browsers:
– Mozilla Firefox https://support.mozilla.org/es/kb/Borrar%20cookies
– Safari https://support.apple.com/kb/ph21411?locale=es_ES
Is the processing of personal data carried out through cookies?
In cases where the cookies can identify users (certain analytical cookies), these will be informed thereby that they will be Responsible for Processing these data and they will only process them with the purpose of managing the specific function of each cookie, in accordance with that described in the previous section. Acceptance of cookies is voluntary, as stated in this Policy.
To exercise, against Euro Andalucía Eventos, S.A. and/or companies of the Sierra Blanca Group, your rights of access, rectification, suppression, opposition, limitation to the processing and portability with regard to your personal data, or to request more information, you can send a communication with the reference “Data Protection” addressed to Carretera de Istán, km, 1. Centro Comercial Le Village, locales 6 y 7, 29602 (Marbella) or to email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org.
To exercise your rights of access, rectification, suppression, opposition, limitation to the processing and portability of your personal data against Metrovacesa, S.A., or to request further information, you may contact our Data Protection Officer by sending a letter with the reference “Data Protection” addressed to C/ Quintanavides, 13, Parque Empresarial Vía Norte, 28050 (Madrid) or to email@example.com.
In any case, a complaint may be submitted to the Spanish Data Protection Agency (www.aepd.es).
How to delete cookies
To restrict or block cookies, you must modify the settings of the browser you use on your terminal, whether it is a computer, smartphone or tablet. Generally speaking, browsers offer the following setting options in relation to the installation of cookies:
- -The browser rejects all cookies and therefore, no cookies from any web page will be installed on your terminal.
- -The browser warns you before the cookie is installed so that you can decide whether or not to accept it.
- -The browser only rejects the third-party cookies of the websites you visit but not those used by the website you browse.
- -The private mode browsing option, whereby cookies are installed in the terminal but are automatically deleted at the end of the browsing on the web page:
- Google Chrome
- Mozilla Firefox
- Internet Explorer:
You can easily reject and delete cookies installed on your computer. Procedures for blocking and deleting cookies may differ from one Internet browser to another. Below are links to change the settings in the main browsers:
- Chrome: http://support.google.com/chrome/bin/answer.py?hl=es&answer=95647
- Explorer: https://support.microsoft.com/es-es/help/17442/windows-internet-explorer-delete-manage-cookies
- Firefox: http://support.mozilla.org/es/kb/habilitar-y-deshabilitar-cookies-que-los-sitios-we
- Safari: https://support.apple.com/kb/ph19214?locale=es_ES